Orange, Navy & Blue Carrots in Wagon Heat Transfer
Great on kitchen towels, pillow covers, tshirts and more.
Project idea: Add a name on the wagon by using Siser Easyweed and layering it on top before adding the transfer sheet then press together on your fabric.
*The white in the carrots & leaves does not get removed on this transfer.
All our transfers are printed on Siser brand HTV (heat transfer vinyl). They can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blend, uncoated leather and more faux leather. It can be applied to any color fabric and Siser HTV can be layered on top.
1. Weed: Remove white, unprinted areas
2. Apply Siser High Tack transfer tape (included with order)
3. Flip over transfer and remove the backing from the printed transfer.
4. Press or iron at 300°F for 15 seconds. Remove transfer tape while warm.
• Wait 24 hours before 1st wash
We Also Recommend
Leopard Bunny Ears & Feet Vinyl Heat Transfer